Production is defined as the processes and methods used to transform tangible inputs (raw materials, semi-finished goods, subassemblies) and intangible inputs (ideas, information, knowledge) into goods or services.
In MonsoonSIM, Production is focus on the transformation of raw materials into finished goods. It is one of the core MonsoonSIM modules. Learners are encouraged to start with the basic module, called Baseline model, and slowly progress to more advanced functionalities.
Here are some of what you will learn in the MonsoonSIM Production (Baseline):
- Concept of Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Concept of BOM Structures
- Concept of production machines
- Concept of asset depreciations
- Concept of production capacity