ERP system in Bangladesh
Comprehensive ERP software in Bangladesh for your business automation
ERP Software in Bangladesh
Mechanixlab ERP software for the best optimization of your business processes. It provides accurate and timely access to reliable information. It distributes information between all components of the organization and takes necessary action to rework information into valuable information or report. It elimination unnecessary operations or a part of the operation by its business intelligence and data integrity.
Along with the enormous firms, small and medium enterprises also need an ERP system. consistent with the requirement of the shoppers, modules like Inventory management, Production, Human resource management system, Accounting, sales, etc. will be added or faraway from our ERP software package in Bangladesh.
Our ERP system in Bangladesh includes the subsequent features
Sales and Accounts Receivables
• Sales and Accounts Receivables
• Open Customer Accounts & Customer Branches
• Create Sales Areas, Sales Types, Sales Groups, Salesman Groups
• Create Sales Groups for grouping Customer Branches
• make Sales Quotations (with inquiry and creating of Sales Orders)
• Prepare Sales Orders and Goods Delivery Notes
• Sending Customer Invoices and Allocating Credits
• All of the Sales files are fully editable and printable
• Point of sales definitions for better handling of money sales
• Customer Payments and Allocations
• Sales documents with custom branding
• Dimensions will be selected for all operations
• Shipping Costs and Legal terms will be added with all invoices
Purchase and Accounts Payable
• Create Supplier accounts
• Make Purchase Orders, Goods Receival Notes and Payment Terms
• Clearing of products Receival Notes
• The entry of Supplier tariffs & related factor into purchase prices
• Make Debit Notes and record Credit Notes
• Supplier Payments and Allocations
• Company logos will be attached on documents
• The option of attaching scanned documents with transactions
Inventory and Stocks
• Record Stock Items
• Define Item Categories and Item Locations
• Record location transfers and other adjustments
• Set re-order levels for Inventory Items
• Automatic calculation of average material cost (per unit)
• Application of ordinary and overhead costs, into material prices
• Quantity of things will be measured into standard units
• Foreign codes registration for barcode scanner entry
• Open book of account accounts, account classes, and groups
• Record journal entries and budget
• Generate ledger accounts detailed inquiries with drill-down facility
• Make journal inquiries with multiple filers
• Closes the financial year and brings forward retained earnings
• Multiple depreciation methods and processing depreciation
• Make journal entries with the corresponding entry in supplier/customer account
• Filter book of account reports by projects and branches
• Quick entries (preset GL transactions) in bank deposit/payment, journal entry and supplier invoice/credit
• Ability to enter a backdated transaction.
Cash and Bank
• Open Bank and monetary fund Accounts
• Process payments, deposit, and withdrawals in designated accounts
• Multiple currencies will be added and currency translation is additionally possible
• Prepare bank record and reports
• Prepare bank accounts reconciliation
• Transactions will be made void and reprinted
- Prepare bills of materials, Work Center inquiries and Work Order entries
- Feasibility of adding advanced production and easy assembling features
• Print, Email and Convert into PDF; all the reports
• Export the reports in MS Excel
• Generate reports on periodic and financial years basis
• Email documents directly from ERP software
• Make graphical analysis (Horizontal/Vertical Bars, Dot Lines, Pies, and Donuts)
• Tag and save report selections
Access levels and adaptation
• Different companies will be set-up simultaneously
• Separate financial years will be created and closed against entries
• Multi-user access with different privileges
• Make backups and restore for companies
• Date Picker with week numbers for all date fields
• Simple Audit Trails
• Extensions for customizing menu tabs and applications
Advance feature of our ERP system in Bangladesh
• Historical Currency Rates
• Multi-Currency Bank Accounts, Customers And Suppliers
• Multi-Currency needs improvement at transaction level – for each sales transaction currency is stored in related customer data. to vary this you’ll add currency in a sales transaction (sales_order/debtor_trans record) and use customer setting only as default for brand spanking new transaction. Besides this, you’ll extend upgrade routines and standard SQL database script en_US-demo/en_US-new. All the work mustn’t take quite a pair of hours (plus tests). the identical should be done probably on the purchase side.
Language and Calendar Support
• Full support for localization by the GNU’s get text package
• Multi-language support with the right to left support in Arabic
• Different chart of accounts will be installed and activated
• Jalali, Bengali and Islamic calendars are supported
Advanced GST/VAT handling
• GST/VAT will be selected on Customer, Supplier and Item basis
• Advanced GST/VAT report for details and outputs/inputs
• Industry-leading technology
• Built with hack-proof technology
• Every document will be emailed and printed simultaneously
• PDF will be formatted for each document
• Projects, Cost Centers, Departments will be added, using Dimensions
Why does one choose us for your ERP System
• Capable of developing the appliance in the localized language (Bengali).
• Our ERP software is straightforward to use
• Capable of making high volume data manageable ERP software
• We provide Hybrid data back-up for ERP applications.
• Special security measures for securing data
• Faster connection for the ERP software
• You can get a one-stop solution
• We provide fast delivery for clients.
• We specialize in quality
• 24/7 constant support
• We charge a realistic price
What modules you're visiting get with our ERP system in Bangladesh.
On the premise of the necessity of the organization, the modules within an ERP system may fluctuate. Generally, ERP software or our ERP system in Bangladesh incorporates some basic modules
ERP system in Bangladesh: The human resource management module is at the highest of the priory list of the shoppers. Generally, the human resource module is integrated with sales, production and accounting applications. From human resource software, you’ll be able to get the efficiency of any employee. Usually in the garments company, through the ERP system in Bangladesh, administrators of the corporate can get the attendance, production, working time & wages altogether of any worker. For the social compliance issue, compliance report is achieved from our ERP System in Bangladesh.
ERP system in Bangladesh: Customer relationship management (CRM) module is one in all the important modules for a few particular enterprises. Say for example, for a mobile operating company CRM module is incredibly much crucial as they have to attach with the customer on an everyday basis and that they have a large number of clients. It can automatically generate messages or mail to clients. For common inquiries, it can auto-generate support to the clients. to speak with the previous clients, it can produce an auto-generated message on a selected schedule. CRM module of the ERP system in Bangladesh enhances the marketing similarly because of the customer service of any organization.
ERP system in Bangladesh: Salary, total expenditure system, the overall cost of production, total manufacturing cost, Storing the previous storing information, allocated fund for purchasing, total remaining money within the organization’s fund, etc. can obtain from the accounting module of our ERP system in Bangladesh. By this module, you’ll be able to make the finances more easily. Sometimes, the accounting module is integrated with the HRM module in order that the salary of the individual worker is created automatically on the premise of his/her production rate or attendance.
ERP system in Bangladesh: Inventory management is crucial for handling a business. When the quantity of the factories become numerous, to manage the merchandise or stock of the factory by the highest management, the inventory management module is critical. Conglomerate related in garments business, produces yarn in their own factory, manufacture the products in their other factory and ship out the products from another finishing factory in time. the highest management has to catch the products and make sure of the products in order that the products may ship move into time. By inventory management module integrated in our ERP system in Bangladesh, the highest managers can see the working progress of the products together with its shipping date to grasp the working status.
ERP system in Bangladesh: Points of sales can simply be explained because the task executed jointly by the pc, monitor, cash drawer, receipt printer, customer display and a barcode scanner within the mega shop. POS module helps to automate the selling procedure. POS module is linked with other modules like the Accounting module and inventory management module, incorporated in the same ERP system in Bangladesh to require the auto-updates within the data and inventory data when the merchandise is sold. This module is working in some goods manufacturing companies where products are tracked down by storing the info of the products within the database with a code at the time of sending it to the shop. From POS, what percentage of products have gone to a selected store with total account receivables is stored within the database.
ERP system in Bangladesh: From the raw materials in-house to the final shipment, our manufacturing module integrated with our ERP system in Bangladesh makes a smooth pathway. It ensures effective tracking of daily production against the assembly goal, material supply, production deadline, etc. All the modules are comprehensive and integrated with the opposite modules like HR, Accounting, Inventory, etc. of the ERP system. These have eventually made our ERP system in Bangladesh robust. the most task of this module in our ERP system is to reduce the effort and maximizing the assembly by showing the clear report and also the loops within the production to the authorities
We are providing Garments ERP system in Bangladesh
We are delivering a few sorts of ERP systems to the various sorts of Garment and textile industries in Bangladesh. We are specialized and providing the subsequent ERP systems in Bangladesh:
• FABRIC PRODUCTION ERP SYSTEM
• HOME TEXTILES ERP SYSTEM
• WEAVING ERP SYSTEM
• SPINNING ERP SYSTEM
• SIZING ERP SYSTEM
• TEXTILE TRADING ERP SYSTEM
Implementation of the ERP Software
After choosing the ERP module you would like to require a server to host your database of the ERP software. for large companies, it’s recommended to host the database of the server in their own ground as they need much manpower for maintaining and handling the server. except for small and medium enterprises it’s recommended to use the cloud server where they have not to incur any hassle of maintaining or installing the server.
Mechanixlab is extremely expertise in ERP software development. It also having experience and expertness on website development, graphics design, digital marketing, SEO service, and software development.
“Professional services can only be obtained from the professional organization”- chemist Gates
Let start with Mechanixlab for your new ERP project.
Primary Benefits of ERP Systems
Why are more businesses of all sizes implementing ERP systems today than ever before? Here are a number of the most reasons and benefits why organizations use ERP systems:
• Finance & Accounting
• Provide business leaders with real-time visibility into their operations.
• Provide business leaders and teams with instant access to their global supply chains.
• Enable business leaders to spot challenges, uncover opportunities, and make faster decisions that impact different areas of their businesses.
• Help automate and streamline tedious tasks and redundant processes.
• Give employees the tools and data they have to achieve success.
• Provide one point of truth for organizations.
• It can often be accessed from anywhere (off-site and from mobile devices).
• Help increase productivity among your team.
• Make it easier for teams to collaborate with one another, and with third-party vendors.
• Offer powerful reporting and forecasting tools that you simply can use to create informed decisions about the long run of your business.
• Keep data secure, and facilitate your make sure that your business continues to control in compliance with global regulatory laws and guidelines.
An additional resource of ERP software in Bangladesh
ERP software may be a technology-based solution for business process automation. All the aspects of business like taking orders, scheduling operations, keeping financial records, etc are done by an integrated software solution, called ERP. the final word target of ERP is to boost the business environment and reap the most from investment.
• Manufacturing Management
• Distribution Management
• Financial Management
• Reporting & Analysis
Every business is exclusive and faces different challenges at different times, that the question is, how does one decide if and when investing in Enterprise Resource Planning is correct for your business?
If you’re able to verify most of the things on this list, it’s probably safe to start out evaluating ERP software providers and dealing to allocate the resources needed for deployment:
• Your team members are spending an excessive amount of time on tasks you recognize might be automated and streamlined.
• You don’t have easy accessibility to the info you would like to create informed decisions about your business.
• You work with vendors and third-party applications across the world.
• You have lots of various software tools and processes that you’ve adopted and implemented for your business over the years, but they’re not connected to every other.
• You don’t know what your inventory levels really appear as if on a usual.
• You’re personally spending an excessive amount of time looking for information, trying to spice up productivity and efficiencies, and integrating new tools that are needed so as to scale. Your teams can’t easily collaborate or share information with one another.
• You can’t access essential business data and data when you’re off-site.
• You’re having trouble maintaining with changes in regulatory compliance.
• You’re finding or addressing problems after it’s too late; in other words, you’re unable to be as proactive as you’d like when it involves identifying problems that require to be fixed so as to stay your operations running smoothly.
If you’ll verify a minimum of sixty or seventy percent of the list above, it’s time to start out exploring vendors.
In order to justify the investment needed so as to use an ERP system at your business, use the checklist provided above. List the precise challenges you’re thinking that your organization has, and talk together with your decision-maker about how you’re thinking that an ERP solution could help.
There are two primary styles of deployments for ERP solutions available to businesses today: Cloud-Based and On-Premises.
On-Premises ERP is deployed locally on your hardware and servers and managed by your IT staff. Businesses that choose this selection want greater autonomy over their implementation.
Cloud ERP software looks and works identically as traditional ERP. the sole difference is how it’s deployed. With cloud ERP, rather than hosting your servers and storage hardware on-site, your ERP provider hosts this for you. To access your ERP system, you just sign up for a web site hosted online (in the cloud).
Cloud-based ERP brings enterprise-grade security to guard today’s businesses, moreover as a lower cost of ownership, easy use, and configuration flexibility. It also provides you with real-time access and visibility into your business information via your mobile phone or other mobile device, irrespective of where you’re within the world.
Mechanixlab delivers ERP within the cloud, on-premises, and as a mobile solution—whatever works best for your business.
Learn more about the advantages of cloud ERP by reading the ten reasons business leaders choose cloud ERP from Mechanixlab.
Wondering which option is correct for your enterprise? Contact one in every one of our experts today.
If you’re trying to find your first ERP solution or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection, and implementation process could be a long-term strategic decision for your organization.
To help you thru this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection:
• Step 1: Evaluation – Get members of your leadership together and find the initial conversations going about ERP. confirm everyone has transparency into how you’re evaluating providers.
• Step 2: Make An Assessment – Look critically at your business and operations to see what’s working well, what challenges you’re experiencing, and what you’re thinking that you wish so as to scale or make improvements.
• Step 3: Establish Criteria – Develop a customary criteria to use when evaluating vendors. Criteria can include features, price, platform, and the rest your team thinks is vital when making evaluations.
• Step 4: Schedule Consultations – Schedule phone calls, in-person meetings, or online demos with sales representatives and merchandise experts at the vendors you’re considering. Get a primary impression about each company and check out to create a note of the differences between the vendors you sit down with.
• Step 5: Create a Shortlist – Narrow your list right down to 2-3 candidates that you’d wish to follow-up with.
• Step 6: Make Contact – Contact vendors on your shortlist and schedule follow-up calls to be told more about how their products could help your business.
• Step 7: Prepare Questions That Address Your Concerns – Prepare specific questions that you’d like each vendor to deal with during the follow-up call.
• Step 8: Check Vendor References – sit down with other companies that have implemented ERP systems from the vendors you’re considering. see what they like, what they don’t like, what they weren’t expecting, if they’d actually recommend the seller you’re asking about, etc. Get the maximum amount of information from them as you’ll so as to create a judgment. Once you’ve selected the ERP vendor for your business and wishes, spend the time to scope the complete project, from start to complete. Work along with your ERP vendor to map your critical milestones and chart your course to success.
Mechanixlab drives business growth. we offer flexible, industry-specific ERP software that’s designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and repair industry customers. over 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is constructed into every solution—in the cloud, hosted, or on-premises. With a deep understanding of your industry, Mechanixlab solutions spur growth while managing complexity. The result’s powerful solutions that free your resources so you’ll grow your business.
We provide the modules with our ERP system in Bangladesh
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- Human Capital Management
- Service Management
- Product Data Management
- Planning and Scheduling
- Production Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Business Architecture
- Global Business Management
When you’re finally able to implement an ERP system at your organization, follow these best practices and tips to make sure your success:
Understand business processes and key requirements. Gain a whole understanding of all the areas, processes, and tools that compose your business. Spend time documenting problem areas, processes that job, questions you have got, and the other observations you would like to record in preparation for implementing a replacement system at your business.
Build a business case for ERP with a positive ROI. Make an inventory of the advantages of implementing ERP software. Share your list with team members, decision-makers, and key stakeholders. target what’s not acting at your organization now, and the way you’re thinking that an ERP system will help. choose key performance indicators (KPIs) that you just can measure against once the new system has been fully implemented across your organization.
Ensure proper project management and resource commitment. Assign a member of your team with the task of managing the implementation process from start to complete. confirm that person has the resources they have to achieve success.
Gain executive and organizational commitment. Get the total support and commitment of everyone at your organization, from to bottom. confirm everyone understands what you’re doing, why you’re doing it, and the way it affects them and their work.
Recognize the worth of early planning. Reduce the quantity of your time it takes to totally implement an ERP system at your organization by planning ahead. consider the resources you’ll need along each step of the thanks to make the deployment phase go as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Focus on data migration early within the implementation process. Decide what proportion of historical data you would like to migrate into your system, then make plans to begin the migration process as early as possible. Waiting until the tip can wreak havoc on your business operations. Invest in training and alter management. Give employees and team members enough time to know why you’re implementing a replacement system, and the way it’ll affect their roles. confirm most are on board and encourage team members to succeed in bent you if they have help.
Know why you’re implementing ERP. Remember why you’re implementing a replacement system within the first place. Define requirements, establish metrics, and build a business plan that clearly articulates what benefits the corporate expects from an implementation.
Get outside help after you need it. If you’re thinking that you’ll need a bit extra help during any part of the implementation process, reach bent a consultant and leverage them for his or her expertise and advice.
Following these recommendations and best practices will make the complete implementation process go plenty more smoothly. they’re going to also facilitate your get the furniture you wish from your employees so as to hit the goals and KPIs you would like to be working toward once the system is in site.